We are gearing up for the Martial Arts Tournament of Champions All American Karate Cup and Grappling Challenge!
Hosted April 22 & April 23, 2017, at Maple Grove High School
Early Bird Registration Ends Wednesday, April 5, 2017
This year’s Tournament of Champions two-day event will provide several opportunities for you to market your business. The All American Karate Cup and Minnesota Grappling Challenge is a one of a kind Minnesota tournament with exclusive matted rings, and specialized cup trophies awarded to the champions.
Martial Arts is one of the largest sports in America for both children and adults. Help support our Martial Artists and their families by sponsoring the event and showing your support for the Tournament of Champions & Grappling Challenge. Not only will you be putting your business in front of thousands of people, you will be helping to keep costs to a minimum, therefore supporting all competitors.
- All sponsors will be listed on The Tournament of Champions website
- All sponsors will have an ad in the tournament program
- All sponsors may place marketing materials in the spectator swag bags that will be distributed at the event
- Gold and Platinum sponsors will have their logo posted on the home page of The Tournament of Champions website
- Gold and Platinum sponsors may display their company banner at the tournament
- Platinum sponsors will be posted on the Tournament of Champions Facebook page
- Platinum sponsors will be provided booth space at the event
- Platinum sponsors will be announced throughout the event along with any promotions they may offer
Sponsor applications must be received by April 1, 2017, to be included in programs and avoid additional fees.
Space is limited and will be given on first come basis. Last year’s tournament was a huge success and we hope to make this year’s event bigger and better!
For more information and Sponsorship Applications, please contact:
Mrs. Childs directly at 651-261-0508 or email@example.com